- Coming Together: Culturally Inspired Creation is now available to view online!
- Coming Together: Culturally Inspired Creation was on display at the Lynn Mecklenburg Textile Gallery in Nancy Nicholas Hall from April 20 through Friday, May 27.
- Hear from Global Design students enrolled in Judy’s course during a student panel on Tuesday, May 3 at 5:30 p.m. in 1199 Nancy Nicholas Hall or via Zoom.
- Don’t miss the Coming Together: Culturally Inspired Creation exhibition opening and trunk show on Saturday, April 30 from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. at Nancy Nicholas Hall.
- The Center for South Asia hosts a talk with Judy Frater on the residency and the upcoming exhibition Coming Together: Culturally Inspired Creation on Thursday, April 14 from noon-1 p.m. at 206 Ingraham Hall.
- Get a glimpse at what a day in class with Judy Frater is like via @uwmadisonarts Instagram
Images courtesy of the artists.